2021 Player Registration
All players need to be registered to play rugby, this includes participation in training.
Under 6s $100
Under 8s $125
Under 10s $140
Under 12s $165
Under 14s $165
Under 16s $165
Mens (Open) $220
Under 18s $175
Players receive club shorts and socks as part of the registration fee. New Junior and Senior players will also receive a Club shirt, tie and bag.
REGISTER NOW – Download Rugby Xplorer App
Tips for registration
- if you haven’t already done so, you must first set up an account using your previous login details, your email address or your My Rugby ID.
- Search Mudgee and then select “Mudgee Wombats JRUFC” for all players 16 and under then search for and select for Sub Juniors (5-10 years) and Juniors (11-16 years).
- For all players 17 years and older select Mudgee RUFC.
JUNIORS REGISTRATION & ACTIVE KIDS REBATE PROGRAM
The Active Kids Rebate Program is an initiative introduced by the NSW Government Office of Sport where parents are able to claim two vouchers, up to $100 per school child, per calendar year, as a voucher to reduce the cost of registration or membership fees for after-school, weekend and structured fitness or physical activities. Players are eligible and able to access their $100 voucher from the 1st January 2020 and 1 July 2020.
Each voucher can only be used once per child (K-12) per year but can be used for any sport or activity that is registered with NSW Active Kids.
Follow the steps below for to redeem your voucher:
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.
- Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- and create or service.nsw.gov.au to your loginVisit MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Use the voucher code when completing your registration to play rugby.
Through the Rugby Xplorer you will be able to use your Active Kids voucher to reduce the cost of registration at the time of payment.
IF YOU DO NOT ENTER YOUR VOUCHER AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, THERE IS NO RETROSPECTIVE USE OF VOUCHER.
If you have any queries about the 2020 registration process please contact the Club.
- In order to register, players or parents will either need to download the “Rugby Xplorer” app.
You will need to set a new password for your existing rugby account.
Use your MyRugby ID, or the email you have been using to log in to the Rugby Portal,
and you will be able to set a new password.
2. Once logged into the app, search for our Club.
You can also search via postcode. The postcode for our club is 2850
3. Don’t forget Active Kids Voucher..
The Active Kids rebate scheme, where each school age child gets a $100 rebate to pay for rego, gladly rugby and our club are eligible for this program-link below
There are a couple of things you need to do to access this rebate:
1. You need to have or must set up a My Service NSW account – link below
2. You will then complete active kid’s application through your Service NSW account and you will receive a voucher and ID number for each child you register.